We have always been committed to using business as a force for good. Here are a few facts about how we benefit the environment, our customers, our employees, and society.
- 100% plant-based and food grade ingredients that are so safe you can eat them
- 100% Non-GMO from inception (we don’t need to modify what nature has perfected.)
- 100% Cruelty-free, never using products tested on animals.
- 100% of our packaging is made with recycled, reusable or compostable materials.
- The company increased its recycled content in packaging with the introduction of its 100% compostable tubes for lotion bars and lip balms - the first of their kind in the industry. We hope to do more. Click here to see the tube on our Lip Balm.
- 100% of significant suppliers follow company’s social and environmental standards.
- If a customer faces hardship and cannot afford products they desperately need, we offer discounts and donations. Our cancer fighters and elderly most benefit from this kindness.
- We have banked with a community bank from inception to keep capital local.
- We donate capital, products and time to charities that advance causes we believe in: environmental stewardship, animal rights, elderly affairs, personal health and mental wellness. Some recipients of our charitable donations, include: Blue Star of Hope, SPCA and numerous animal shelters, Climbing and Cross Fit Competitions, Access Fund, Wimberly Players, and local fire and police organizations.
Employees & Governance
- Women-founded and led company with a majority representation on the Board of Directors.
- Company provides a great place for women to work with over 60% of employees (full and part-time) as women.
- Company provides employee benefits from living wages to flexible work hours, to paid time off for volunteering, to free products to name a few.
- Majority of our shareholders are women.